This job posting is no longer active on SanAntonioJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
This posting cannot receive an online application from your SanAntonioJobs.com account. To apply, follow the employer's instructions within their job description.
Training AnalystAs seen in SanAntonioJobs.com
Regular posted 3/18/2010
Job Category TRG - Training
Req ID 169790
Able to obtain security clearance? Top Secret SCI
Currently possess security clearance? Top Secret SCI
Location San Antonio, TX
Requirements The San Antonio SAIC Cyber Operations Division of the Intelligence and Information Solutions Business Unit currently has an opening for a 624 OC Training Analyst.
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Training Analyst shall plan, organize, direct and facilitate a wide range of training activities for up to 178 personnel. Work with subject matter experts in all areas to assess, develop, deliver and facilitate training activities to include:
- Design, develop, and instruct curriculum
- Evaluate and provide written reports of training outcomes
- Provide training on computer security, system vulnerabilities, exploits, related digital signatures, hacking patterns, and countermeasures
- Develop and document training objectives
- Support certification training to ensure 624OC crew proficiency
Candidate must have in-depth knowledge of:
- Intrusion Detection Systems.
- Tools required for detection, interception, protection, isolation and containment of malicious activity
- CITS Block 30, CITS Block 35, Information Operations Platform (IOP) and other network defense technologies, Host Based Security System, Niksun, and McAfee IntruShield
- Candidate must be able to train Air Force personnel to overcome evolving hacker tactics and technologies.
REQUIRED EDUCATION/SKILLS: Bachelor's degree in related technical discipline and 7+ year's experience. Advanced degree preferred. - DOD 8570 Management Level II certification required, Current TS/SCI required
SAIC is a FORTUNE 500 scientific, engineering, and technology applications company that uses its deep domain knowledge to solve problems of vital importance to the nation and the world, in national security, energy and the environment, critical infrastructure, and health. For more information, visit www.saic.com. SAIC: From Science to Solutions